Cardboard next to bins

Go down

Cardboard next to bins

Post by Steve on Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:54 pm

Sorry guys this is a bit of a moan but can whoever is leaving cardboard next to the bins please take it and put it in the blue bin in the gate as this is the second time recently where it has been left untidely next to the bin. I am unsure who it is or if anyone has seen who is doing it but this morning when i went to work the cardboard had actually blown over and quite abit of rubbish that was presumably inside it had emptied out into the carpark and looked very untidy indeed.

Not sure if this is down to lazyness or a lack of awareness that there is a cardboard recycling bin in the gate at the side, however this should be used and doesn't take to much extra effort (and apologies if it is down to lack of awareness). I was running late this morning and didn't have time to clean up the mess and i very much doubt that the bin men will do it either.

While there seems to be very little activity by the cleaning company hired by the Management Company, we should all try and pitch in best we can.

Cheers.

Steve

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cardboard next to bins

Post by Jason on Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:18 pm

Hi All,

Yes it wasn't very good and looked a mess. Thanks to whoever cleared it up.

I also think it's important that only standard household waste is put in the bins, as the bin men refuse to empty the bins if for example large metal bed heads are put in the bins.

It's possible to get away with small items that aren't standard household rubbish that get covered by normal waste, but large items that stick out from the bins or anything that looks non standard and is visible, the bin men just don't touch the whole bin.

As regards this and waste been left dumped next to a bin, as someone has mentioned on notice board next to rear door, just use a bit of commonsense.

Jason

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kate on Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:12 pm

Hi guys,

Yes this is annoying and Damien cleaned up the mess in the carpark & put the note up. It's unsightly & especially with the rat problem, leaving household waste on the ground isn't going to solve the problem.

We'll see if anything improves.

Cheers.

kate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum