theft from courtyard

Go down

theft from courtyard

Post by Abi on Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:09 pm

Hi All

I'm sorry to report that the terracotta chimanea which I bough and had placed in the courtyard was stolen over the weekend.

It weight 23Kg so I really can't believe it went unnoticed!

If anyone did see anything please can you let me know.

Thanks

Abi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: theft from courtyard

Post by Charlie on Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:03 pm

Sorry Abi, I didn't see anything. I did see that it was still there on Saturday afternoon but haven't been back to the flat since yesterday morning. Good luck in your quest though.

Charlie

Charlie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason on Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:47 pm

Hi Abi,

Sorry wasn't any help, due to been out last night.

We'll have to be a bit more vigilant, but I think we know the likely culprits. It was more than likely stolen for it's scrap metal value.

I think someone has also stolen some screws from the Langsett Road side yet again probably for scrap metal value, but when you think new screws can cost half a pence each, it does make you wonder that probably the metal value is a 10th of a pence or something. Lol seems a lot of hassle and effort to me for fractions of a penny.

I think the scrap metal merchants in the area need more accountability, I've seen a 8 year old taking in a big spool of copper wire to one. Shouldn't the merchant think to themselves what's a 8 year old doing with all that copper wire, how did they get it all !!.

Jason

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum