Ground Rent Estates Limited

Go down

Ground Rent Estates Limited

Post by Steve on Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:33 pm

Hi all,

You have probably all received letters from Ground Rent Estates Limited (GRE) with an invoice requesting payment. I have reviewed these amounts and the 6 months leasehold (Ground rent) is around the same amount we were expected to pay each month at the start, It looks like they either will not be/are not allowed to claim the 2 years previous rent that we all owe (which is a bonus). The annual insurance amount looks very reasonable as I was curently paying £13 p/m just for my flat and this will include all the comunal areas etc. I rang and spoke to Di at GRE and asked about the rienstatement fee as I was unsure waht this was. This is a charge that they have incurred in getting the survayers out to makes sure that the right value of insurance is in place, this is a one off charge that we maight have to pay every few years. I also asked about whether a Management Company would be appointed and the answer is yes. A company has been appointed called Adderstone Estate Management Ltd, we should be receiving letters in the next two weeks or so as they are currently working on a budget. I guess we need to make sure that they cover off all the bits that are run down/broken.

We also have our own Property Manager, James Atkinson at Adderstone who can be contacted on 0191 2125021 for any issues etc.

If I hear anything else, I will let you know.

Cheers,

Steve.

Steve

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ground Rent Estates Limited

Post by Yikun on Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:33 pm

Thanks for the updates, and your research on the price is a great help to us, as we dont know what the previous rent was.

Yikun

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Abi on Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:52 am

Really helpful - thanks Steve

Abi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie on Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:38 pm

Thanks for that info Steve, it is much appreciated!

Charlie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down